Usually we use a book in our lessons and most of the time we just answer it with our students so their learning can be monotonous, for this reason we must be able to identify different types of learning in our students and once we have done it, we have to choose and design activities which addressees students needs, and if we have a book we can modify some exercises to become meaningful and useful to develop language skills. It depends on our creativity and the time we dedicate to plan our lessons.
I have learned that the book is just a resource but the way you use it and the way you take advantage of it depends on you as a teacher.
I like this: "I have learned that the book is just a resource but the way you use it and the way you take advantage of it depends on you as a teacher." Yes! So, true!.
ReplyDelete