Saturday, July 20, 2013

MICRO TEACHING

Every time we share our experiences we learn something new, micro teaching allowed us to apply what we have learned through this weeks, we learned about our strengths and weaknesses but the most important is that we learned that there are different ways to teach a class. Everybody shared an activity and tried to do the most of it.

In my school the head of the department is the person who usually evaluates our performance in the class but he never give us feed back about it, so we don´t know if we are doing well or not. Perhaps we think that our activities are accurate for our students  but we may be wrong, that is why micro teaching activity was important because we shared with other English teachers who understand and face the same problems as us.

I learned different activities that I can apply with my students.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you enjoyed the microteaching, Yes, it is a way to put into practice what you have learned. Getting feedback from colleagues is so important.

    ReplyDelete