this activity also helped me to discover about my personality and how do people look at me.
Monday, July 8, 2013
TRUE COLORS DESCRIPTIONS
Most of the time we wonder about people´s attitude or we get in trouble with them without reason but we have to realize that all of us are different I think in the way we understand each other we can get better relationships and the same happen to our students, at the beginning of the year we suppose all of them are quiet but little by little we discover they have different personalities and learning styles, and that we have to deal with it through the year. So that´s why I think Molly´s activity is helpful to know our students and to design strategies and techniques according to their needs and expectations, It will be quite boring to have just one kind of personality in the classroom, there must be a balance and we can make the most of it when we decide to work in teams, we should try mixing personalities to get better results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like what you said, "little by little we discover they have different personalities and learning styles." I do think it's difficult when we have large classes to get to know all of our students, but at least having an awareness of different personalities and preferences can help us as teachers make better decisions on types of activities to do in the classroom.
ReplyDelete